Hello Truthful Realists,
Today, I come with a bit of randomness.
- If you were the first person on earth, what would make walk around, assuming that there are other people to look for? Would you even assume there was anyone else?
- Why does hate towards someone else bring two people who would normally hate each other to be friends while they hate that other person?
- Why can’t people take the time to prove you are stupid before they start treating you like you are?
- Why am I able to get a prescription for oxycodone but not for sour diesel?
- Why did Double Dare come back on, just as I started being a responsible adult? Don’t they know real people don’t just go to Florida without notice?
- How many seasons of “White House Live” do I need to watch before Donald says his Catchphrase on air, to someone he is actually firing right then and there?
- Can someone get put on blast for the MeToo movement with their own wife?
- If they would have let Kim Jung-Un play more basketball as a child it probably would be a lot nicer in his dictatorship.
- Donald Trump said he wanted Americans to respect him like Kim Jung-Un and nobody really cared…….
- I still remember that time R-Kelly pissed on someone. That’s nasty.
- El Chapo was caught and right after that shit, Pfizer stepped in. We don’t have a war against them though so I guess it’s all good?…..
- I would think that people would understand by now that The Simpsons get things right because they’ve been around longer than their audience.
- I think the next big rapper is going to be whoever is willing to tattoo a whole animal print on their entire body and face.
- I treat the Walmart employees a lot nicer if I know the store sells guns. Can’t take chances with that shit.
- Most Influential Person of 2018? Dennis Rodman.
- The 99 cent store selling items over the price of 99 cents still upsets me to this day.